All about me
By Maddie Austin
I am going to talk about myself. I am 10 years old and will be 11 in October. I have 1 brother, 2 sisters, 1 mom, and 1 dad. Their names are Zach, Emily, Alyssa, Amanda, and Mike. My grandparents live all the way in Washington. We visit them every summer and sometimes in winter.
At home I have 2 dogs Ginger and Cibo. I have 2pets that died, 2 pets that got given away, and 2 pets that ran away. I don’t know all their names because I was really little when we had some of them. I have never had any pets of my own they have always been my families or my older sibling’s. I really want a puppy of my own when my dog has her own puppies.
I love to play sports here are some I have played or are playing. Dancing, karate, and soccer. I did dancing when I was 5 and 6 so I don’t remember a lot. Karate I did from 7 to 9. I was personally good at sparing, I got state champion. I went until November of last year I was a 2* black belt. Soccer that is what I am doing now.
I like to do outside activites especially with water. I like to jump on the trampoline and have a water gun fight at the same time. I also like to swim that is how I made some of my friends like Paige. With my dad I sometimes go on hikes not in this heat of course. I also like to just play games with my family and sister.
Of course I have to talk about school. I have had wonderful teachers’ Mrs.Campana, Mrs. Gale Mrs.Krogstad, Mr. Fuhrman, Mrs. Moot, and now you. I am exited to go on with the year it has been so much fun already. I can’t wait till 6th grade but it is so far away and I can’t miss 5th grade by making it go by to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment